Messaging and Positioning
How do you know if you may have a messaging challenge?
- Your customers are confused when they look at your website
- Your sales are low and you can’t figure out why
- You are having an internal battle about your positioning
- Your PR or branding agency is asking you for details that you can’t provide
To create simple messaging, remember these four key points:
- Focus on what the customer wants, needs, and cares about; use customer research to drive messaging
- Use words the customer understands and can relate to easily
- Save the technical details for the appendix
- Test the message with your target market; let them tell you if they understand and find it compelling
We help you develop compelling positioning that differentiates your products and services from the competition. We create clear, concise, and simple messaging that makes your products and services easy for your customer to understand.
- Messaging Research
- Messaging and Positioning Frameworks
- Messaging Workshops