Messaging and Positioning
How do you know if you may have a messaging challenge?
- Your customers are confused when they look at your website
- Your sales are low and you can’t figure out why
- You are having an internal battle about your positioning
- Your PR or branding agency is asking you for details that you can’t provide
To create simple messaging, remember these four key points:
- Focus on what the customer wants, needs, and cares about; use customer research to drive messaging
- Use words the customer understands and can relate to easily
- Save the technical details for the appendix
- Test the message with your target market; let them tell you if they understand and find it compelling
We help you develop compelling positioning that differentiates your products and services from the competition. We create clear, concise, and simple messaging that makes your products and services easy for your customer to understand.
- Messaging Research
- Messaging and Positioning Frameworks
- Execution of New Messaging (into product collateral and other materials)
View our Guide to Messaging Development to learn more about an approach that we find works well. Contact us to learn more about how this approach can help your company and products.
Develop compelling messaging and materials for your products and services. Read our product marketing “rule” in 42 Rules of Product Marketing.
- Product Positioning and Messaging
- Product Collateral and Sales Tools
- User Guides
- Outbound Marketing Programs
Download our Guide to Developing Messaging and Positioning to learn more about an approach that we find works well. Contact us to learn more about how this approach can help your company and products.
Evaluate products and make recommendations with respect to positioning, messaging, sales, marketing strategy, and product enhancements.
- What’s Working/What’s Not Studies
- Customer and Employee Research Studies
- Product, Sales and Marketing Reviews and Recommendation
- Product Enhancement Requirements Definition