At Clearworks we recognize that no two innovation challenges are the same so our team leverages the best of all toolsets available to create a customized approach. We look at the unique objectives of your project and outline an approach that works best, whether it be developing an ideation workshop, implementing an innovation campaign or creating a new innovation process. Our approach gives you and your team access to and training on some of the best tools available so that you can be equipped to continue innovating after our project with you is completed.
Our one-day Innovation Infusion training is designed to get the team thinking about innovation, jump start their innovation process, and leave them with the tools needed to incorporate innovation into their day to day work. Our trainings are known to be fun and energetic, with hands-on interactive exercises. We start with an introduction to design thinking and move into innovation techniques that can be used daily to solve problems, move product design forward or simply get the team thinking creatively. The training includes an action planning exercise to help the team map out how they can use the tools and techniques in their day-to-day job.
Pop-up Innovation Lab
For companies looking to further infuse their innovation culture, we create custom pop-up innovation labs. This provides an engaging and lasting solution that empowers their teams to drive internal innovation.
Our pop-up innovation lab:
- Is fully customized
- Incorporates design thinking
- Includes tools and exercises teams can use at a moment notice
- Does not require designated space and can be quickly set up anywhere
- Includes links to online tools
Teams receive full training on the lab and how to use it to drive a culture of innovation and generate new and innovative ideas.
Innovation/New Product Development Process
At Clearworks we facilitate a cross functional process mapping workshop to tailor your innovation process to your team, industry, and products. Our innovation process takes you from idea through launch.
- Process Mapping – Cross functional process development from buy-in from your whole team
- Tool and Template Design – Design or select the tools needed to facilitate your individual process
- System Recommendation and Selection – Review and select technology and systems that facilitate and automate your process
Clearworks is a partner of the Whirlpool/Notre Dame Innovation Certification Program where we teach a class called “Insights to Innovation”. The class has received high marks from the students for its straightforward approach to bringing the voice of the customer into ideation sessions.
We are often asked about easy ways to infuse innovation into a company or team so we made a list of our favorites – 10 fun and effective actions you can use along with your current innovation efforts to get your group thinking creatively.
The Clearworks team has access to a wide variety of industry leading tools that we utilize in our ideation and innovation work. Some of our leading partners and tool providers include:
We like doodling for innovation and ideation work. The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently by Sunni Brown is a great way to learn about how to use doodling to unlock your creativity. Read our blog post “In Support of the Doodle” to learn more!
The Clearworks Team
Clearworks is uniquely positioned to assist clients with innovation, leveraging our expertise in facilitation and ideation with our experience in product development and innovation. The Clearworks team has broad experience facilitating workshop and helping companies ideate around new products and opportunities.
- Trained facilitators using creative techniques and games utilizing verbal, written, visual and non-verbal forms of communication
- Ideation toolkit used to uncover previously unknown market needs; learn what you didn’t know that you didn’t know – the heart of true innovation
- Experts in moderating and facilitating large cross-functional teams to drive to objectives and actionable results
- Experts in facilitating team workshops and generating interaction and collaboration
- Flexible in creating customized workshops that leverage a number of approaches and techniques used by companies around the world in all industries
- Years of experience successfully working in a virtual environment with clients around the world
- Successful track-record facilitating innovation sessions in Asia, Europe and North America