With Clearworks you get an ideation workshop that is:
- Customized – Customized to your industry, products, and specific innovation challenges
- Interactive – We use break out and large group exercises to engage the team
- Engaging – We utilize a broad variety of industry leading tools to inspire creativity and new ideas
We’re big believers in basing ideas, innovation and strategy on customers.
We use customer research as the basis for your cross-functional team workshop so that ideas are based on customer and market need and gaps. Through quotes, video diaries, customer personas and more your team is able to put themselves in the customer mindset.
Once everyone is thinking like a customer we take the team through series of customized exercises that engage everyone in a fun and highly productive day-long ideation session.
After the team completes the ideation session – we quickly take all of the ideas and output that is created and use our Idea Accelerator to test them overnight with real customers. By 10am the next morning the team has real quantitative data about what is compelling to customers. The data from the Idea Accelerator can be used to inform the decision making on what ideas move on to action planning.
We develop and facilitate online innovation campaigns designed to either engage your internal team and/or your customers and target market. Our innovation campaigns are based on our partner platform, Webstorm, and they are easy to use, easy to implement, and encourage a high level of engagement from participants.
Customer Co-Creation Sessions
Customer Co-Creation Sessions are designed to gather groups of customers for hands-on interactions. They include interactive exercises and techniques to engage customers in the co-creation of products, services and experiences. Sessions are typically held in a casual, comfortable setting to facilitate breakouts, encourage creativity, and promote sharing.
Customers are recruited much like they would be for any other research project; however additional screening criteria is applied to screen for heavily creative and/or future-oriented participants to maximize brainstorming potential by using the following types of criteria:
- Creativity – creativity articulation questions
- Future focused – always looking for ways to improve their life and job
- Thought leader among friends – first to try new things, often help friends with advice
- Contributor – enjoy working with a team to solve problems/challenges
We use our innovation toolkit to develop interactive exercises and breakouts designed specifically for each project. In past sessions we have worked with customers to create their ideal smart home product, map the optimal support journey, create the desired home away from home hotel experience, and more.
The Clearworks team has access to a wide variety of industry leading tools that we utilize in our ideation and innovation work. Some of our leading partners and tool providers include:
We like doodling for innovation and ideation work. The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently by Sunni Brown is a great way to learn about how to use doodling to unlock your creativity. Read our blog post “In Support of the Doodle” to learn more!
The Clearworks Team
Clearworks is uniquely positioned to assist clients with innovation, leveraging our expertise in facilitation and ideation with our experience in product development and innovation. The Clearworks team has broad experience facilitating workshop and helping companies ideate around new products and opportunities.
- Trained facilitators using creative techniques and games utilizing verbal, written, visual and non-verbal forms of communication
- Ideation toolkit used to uncover previously unknown market needs; learn what you didn’t know that you didn’t know – the heart of true innovation
- Experts in moderating and facilitating large cross-functional teams to drive to objectives and actionable results
- Experts in facilitating team workshops and generating interaction and collaboration
- Flexible in creating customized workshops that leverage a number of approaches and techniques used by companies around the world in all industries
- Years of experience successfully working in a virtual environment with clients around the world
- Successful track-record facilitating innovation sessions in Asia, Europe and North America